PADI Night Diver
The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring. Although you’ve been scuba diving at a site many times before, at night you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light. The scene changes as day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge. If you’ve wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, sign up for the Night Diver Specialty course.
Scuba diving at night teaches you to focus on what you can see in your light’s beam, on controlling your buoyancy by feel, on staying with your buddy and on paying attention to details you may overlook during the day. During three night dives, you’ll practice:
- Light handling and communication techniques.
- Entering, exiting and navigating in the dark.
- Identifying how plants and animals differ or change behaviour at night.
Our Course Includes:
- Study Materials
- All required equipment for duration of course
- Cylinder rental
- Transport (if required)
- 2x Theory sessions (if required)
- 1x Project Aware briefing
- 3x Sea Dives
- Light snack & Hot chocolate (Sea dives)
- PADI registration fees
- Minimum 12 years of age.
- Minimum Open Water certification.
- A medical statement by a licensed physician, dated within the last 12 months, stating that you are medically fit to scuba dive.
- Recent ID photo (required for training record).
- Full payment required before commencement of course.