Advanced Open Water Diver
PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
This course can be taken after completing the Open Water Diver certification. That’s what the Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. You don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed to advance your diving. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You try out different specialities while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. You log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving.
Our Course Includes:
- Adventures in diving manual
- Surface marker buoy
- All required equipment for the duration of course
- Cylinder rental
- Light lunch (with sea dives)
- Transport (if required)
- 4x Theory Sessions (if required)
- 1x Project Aware briefing
- 5x sea dives
- Boat charter fee
- PADI registration
- MPA (Marine Protected Area) permit (if required)
- Proof of Open Water Diver qualification.
- Proof of last logged dive (up to date logbook).
- Minimum age of 12 years old.
- A medical statement by a licensed physician, dated within the last 12 months, stating that you are medically fit to scuba dive.
- Recent ID photo (required for training record).
- Full payment required before commencement of course.
Aim of the Course:
In many areas, both locally and internationally, you need to be qualified as an Advanced Diver to be able to take part in some of the most spectacular and enjoyable dives, for instance:
- Night Diving
- Wreck Diving
- Deep Diving
Open Water Training Sea Dives:
Students are required to complete 5 specialty dives, which include: